IS THERE A MINIMUM HIRE ORDER?
To place a pick-up order, we require a minimum hire order of $500.00. This way we can ensure we have the staff needed to serve you quickly and efficiently, during the pick up and drop off process. If you want your order to be delivered, delivery fees are quoted separately, depending on Kms, order size and dates.
The pick-up date and time should be during our office hours, and it will be arranged by our staff according to your convenience.
WHAT DO WE CONSIDER FOR THE DELIVERY FEES?
Delivery fees are based on location of the event (distance from our warehouse), and your actual order.
• Orders take around 1 to 2 hours to load and we require 2 to 3 guys.
• Transportation time
• Unloading time and labour. (set up if needed)
• Travel back to the warehouse.
• Return for pickup. (tear down if needed)
• Fuel expenses.
A normal delivery and pickup for Chairs & Thrones is between 16 – 25 hours (hours total are for two delivery drivers). We do our absolute best to try and make your delivery and pickup fee affordable and certainly do not use delivery charges to make a profit.
WHAT ARE THE PICK-UP TIMES?
We do offer a DIY service enabling you to collect small orders. Each order is individually considered for DIY pickup depending on the items you require. Our pickups and drop-offs for DIY orders are only available Tuesday - Friday 12:00pm - 7:00pm. You must complete our collection form prior to your arrival. To avoid any late fees, all items must be returned at the agreed date and time.
DO ALL ORDERS QUALIFY FOR PICK UP?
We offer pick up service to collect small orders. Each order is individually considered to pickup depending on the items you require. (Some items require a special transportation and care, and in this cases we will need to deliver them, and fees will apply)
CAN YOU OFFER A DISCOUNT?
We are unable to offer a discount; we consider our prices to be competitive and fairly priced.
WHAT AREAS DO YOU SERVICE?
Predominantly we service GTA and selective surrounding areas - Toronto, Vaughan, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Scarborough, Markham, and Oakville.
DO YOU SETUP ARCHITECTURAL PIECES?
Our architectural pieces must be setup by Chairs & Thrones employees; however, if you wish for all other items to be setup we would be happy to provide you with a quote. We do expect someone to be on site to direct our delivery team what direction to setup your items.
DO YOU OFFER A “SETUP” SERVICE WHEN YOU DELIVER YOUR FURNITURE?
On most occasions we deliver your items to a secure location allowing your stylist or planner to arrange the furniture as they please. For décor items, we do not offer set up service, as there is a certain amount of planning and styling required for this. If you require tables and chairs set up we will be happy add this service, and set these in place for you.
WHAT ARE YOUR CANCELLATION POLICIES?
Booking deposits paid are non-refundable to cancellation, change of date or change-of-mind. Any refunds will incur an administration fee of $100.00; your refund amount will be less this amount.
• Cancellations 90 days prior to your booking will be eligible for a refund, less the booking deposit and the $100.00 administration fee.
• Cancellations within 30 days prior to your delivery will be refunded the delivery and pickup fees only. The hire items dollar amount will not be refunded as this is considered loss of opportunity.
• No refund applies to our required 40% booking deposit.
IS MY DEPOSIT REFUNDABLE?
Booking deposits are not refundable nor transferable with in 30 days prior to your delivery or pick up fee; a 40% non- refundable deposit is required to offer you (the client) and Chairs & Thrones security. By paying your booking deposit the items you have requested will be held for you only on your event date, Chairs & Thrones will make those items unavailable to other clients once your deposit is received. However, as mentioned above $100.00 administration fee will be charge.
WHEN WILL MY DELIVERY BE SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE?
The delivery time will be schedule 7 days before your event date. All delivery times given allow a two-hour window. If you have a preferred time and date of delivery, you will be required to complete our delivery form.
CAN I CHANGE MY ORDER BEFORE MY EVENT?
Please select your hire items wisely; once your booking deposit is received we do not allow items to be changed due to loss of opportunity.
DO YOU REQUIRE A SECURITY DEPOSIT?
Yes. You will be required to fill a Pre-authorization form with every booking through Chairs & Thrones. The amount is based on the individual order. This amount of money will no be taken from you. This is only to secure that all our items are returned in perfect conditions as they were delivered.
WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMETHING GETS BROKEN/DAMAGED OR UNRETURNED?
• If an item is unreturned, broken or damaged beyond repair, payment of full replacement value is required within seven days. You’re the security amount will be taken, and it will be refunded once payment is cleared or alternatively the security amount can be used towards your payment.
• If an item is returned damaged but repairable, you will be sent an invoice for the cost of repairs and payment is required within seven days. The security deposit will be refunded once payment is cleared or alternatively your bond can be used towards your payment.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE ITEMS ARE RETURNED DIRTY?
• For all items that are returned dirty, fee is charged to clean. An invoice will be issued to you for payment or taken out of your security deposit.
• Upholstered items that are returned dirty will be professionally cleaned at our warehouse and an invoice will be issued to you for payment or taken out of your bond.
CAN WE BOOK WITHOUT DEPOSIT?
We do require 40% deposit in order to secure your booking. Your order is secure once this deposit is received. Quotes maybe issued; however, these items cannot be held for you until your customer booking form is signed and deposit is received.
WHEN IS FULL PAYMENT EXPECTED?
Your full payment is required to be paid 15 days prior to your event. If your event is booked within the 15 day payment requirement, full payment is expected.